Vermont Natural Coatings, Inc.
PolyWhey 3500 Floor Finish is a clear, single-component water based wood floor finishing topcoat, ideal for commercial and heavy use residential spaces. Safe, durable, quick drying and easy to apply. Apply up to 3 coats in a day. Highest rated in abrasion and mar resistance and outperforms the competition in the toughest commercial settings.
- CDPH Standard Method V1.2 compliant (LEED Low-emitting materials credits)
- Ultra-low VOC
- No CA Prop 65, or Red List substances.
- CARB compliant & formaldehyde and solvent free
- No carcinogens, mutagens, or reprotoxins.
- No harsh fumes - can be applied while space is in use.
Zero Flash Point & CLass A Flame Spread Rating (safest possible rating industry-wide)
- LEED, LBC, HHI, CHPS project compliant
High Performance, environmentally responsible PolyWhey Wood Finishes.
Vermont Natural Coatings patented PolyWhey® technology delivers easy-to-use clear wood finishes with unparalelled environmental safety and performance. Using Whey protein, a byproduct of cheese making, we eliminate the use of toxic ingredients found in traditional finishes.